Substitute Clerical Pool
Work Year: Continuous
Employee Type: Full Time and Part Time
Salary: $15.86-$23.26 and up depending on the position
Substitutes are ‘on-call’ employees serving on a day-to-day basis. Be advised that absences are unpredictable; therefore assignment offers are not guaranteed.
Under direct supervision, provide for the safety and welfare of students during non-classroom activities; communicate observations and incidents which may impact a student’s development and/or the general well-being of other school personnel; provide appropriate emergency care as may be necessary.
1. Modern office practices, methods, and procedures.
2. Correct English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mathematical
3. Modern office equipment, computers and application software.
4. Automated record storage, retrieval and management systems.
1. Perform general clerical work with speed and accuracy.
2. Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
3. Make simple arithmetic calculations with speed and accuracy.
4. Type or keyboard at a net corrected speed of 40 words per minute.
5. Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
6. Apply policies and procedures.
7. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
Six months of clerical experience is required.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Licenses, Certifications, Bonding and/or Testing Required
- Evidence of the ability to type 40 net wpm is required.
Twin Rivers Unified School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal, and/or Chief Human Resources Official of Human Resources/Labor Relations (CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer), Gina Carreon, at 916-566-1600 ext. 32104. A copy of TRUSD uniform complaint or TRUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.